Each stand booth will be in a modular shell structure of 64 sq fit space. All corporate identity shall be provided on a facia board with virile 3-inch cut letters. The booth is required with 2 standard furniture chairs and one table, two (2) spotlights and a power supply of 13amps socket. Please, note that an electricity voltage rating in Nigeria is 220-240v.
Non Members N110,000:00
Exhibition & Advertisement (Inner pages) – Members N160,000:00
Exhibition & Advertisement (Inner-pages) – Non Members N180,000:00
The brochure shall be produced in full colour and the electronic copy of the art work will be expected in either PDF or CorlDraw formats.
Outside back cover 120,000:00
Inside Front cover 120,000:00
Inside Back cover 120,000:00
Inner pages 100,000:00
- 15% discount for NCS members
- All cheques should be made payable to NIGERIA COMPUTER SOCIETY.
The following general principles will be used to determine final acceptance of application.
- The firm should have a software/hardware products or service (s) to be displayed it may include firms that provide software/hardware support and or consulting services.
- The firm should preferably, have physical and effective presence in Nigeria if affiliated to NCS or any interest group would serve as an advantage
- The firm must, as a matter of rule, have evidence of top level representation at the exhibition. Therefore, top Management level staff should be prepared to be in attendance for participation. The ability of the organization to present itself professionally at the highest level is very necessary and enjoined.
- Firms in affiliation with partners or sponsors should be encouraged to participate provided, the relationship could be proven by suitable documentation.
- All exhibitors of software/hardware developed in Nigeria would be required to mark their booth with the insignia provided by NCS.
- All firms must meet the minimum profiling standards.
- Exhibitors must conform to standard operational requirements of not distracting other exhibitors with their appearance while registration shall be on first come first served basis of booth allocation without preference to reservation when payment has not been made.
Products and Services Allowed:
A brand spectrum of IT products ranging from design tools and developer’s software products that are developed using standard bench marks and software developer/tools environments would be on exhibition. Consideration would be given to organizations that provide software support and /or consulting services.
All brands of hardware products manufactured/assembled locally would be exhibited. Consideration would be given to organizations that market and or render consulting services eg, Telecom providers.
The organizers reserve the right to accept or reject any applicant or application if the number of booths required exceeds available booths without notice.
Plot 10, Otunba Jobi Fele Way,
Behind MKO Abiola Garden,
Alausa, Ikeja – Lagos, Nigeria
Mr. Taiwo Oyesanwo
+234 (0)809 864 7348, 01-744600
AGA Memorial Complex
16, Nkwere Crecent, Garki 2, Area 11, Abuja
Miss Uche Onwuka
+234 (0)803 278 2783
Mr. Tajudeen Ejalonibu
Chairman, Organising Committee
+234 (0)805 568 3738
Mr. Goke Akinpelu
NCS National Secretariat
+234 (0)803 347 5299