- Having realised that most of the software application running in most of the government establishments and industries were those developed locally by Nigerians, it then, became expedient to come together and exhibit such software products and add commercial value to it for the purpose of patronage and to also, export it and serve as income earning for the Country.
- To showcase the potentials inherent in IT industry that Nigerians have the skill and manpower that can compete with their foreign counterpart in both software and hardware including human resources, with an acceptable standards at the international market.
- To provide Nigeria IT consumers the opportunity to have a firsthand availability of information technology and communications in ‘IT & telecoms’ skills and equipment in Nigeria.
- To make available a platform for IT experts and meet to explore possibilities of collaboration and healthy competition among themselves with a view to making Nigeria as a suitable place where component that can compete favourably with their foreign counterpart in exportation of software and hardware products.
- To also create a platform for the cooperation and interaction between international experts and indigenous professionals in the industry of Africa and the Diaspora among other objectives that are endless.
The exhibition will be packed with the latest global and regional launches from world leading brands, daily keynote addresses, networking opportunities and knowledge exchange at seminar sessions, vendor theatres and specially created features to showcase the newest innovations for the industry. The NACOSS fresh research/software packages session shall feature under Youth and Women development.
- Exhibitions, Seminars and Product launch
- Vendor’s theatre
- Developer’s valley for indigent clients
- Post Exhibition news paper publicity in National dailies
- Exhibitor’s interactive session and marketing of products
- NACOSS research presentations
- Dinner gathering
Note that Organizations wishing to make presentations at the seminar should forward their interest to the chairman planning committee through the NCS Secretariat in Lagos.
All companies/rganizations involved Information Technology products and services and or those that are of relevance to IT and Telecoms.Indeed, others who deploy one IT solution or the other e.g phone repairs and others not stated in specific terms.
NITEX will attract business leaders such as:
1. Government officials and members of the diplomatic Community
2. CEO’s and CTO’s
3. Directors of Corporate Strategy and Business Development
4. IT & Telecoms Architect
5. Sales, Marketing and support Managers
6. Data Warehouse and Business intelligence Managers
7. Application and Systems Integrators
8. Business Process Anal
9. Analysts and consultants
10.Training and Education Managers
11.Vendors and Venture Capitals
12.Financial, Procurement and Business Managers
13.Federal Agencies viz NITDA, NOTAP, ECOWAS, NDE, NIMC, NEPC, NAPEP, SON, SMEDAN, Consumer Protection Agency, among others.
15.Directors from Federal, States, Ministry Department & Agencies (MDA’s)
16.Representatives of Embassies in Nigeria
17.Local government Administrators