10th International Conference – ITePED 2011
Theme:Information Technology for People-Centred Development
Date: Monday July 25 – Friday July 29, 2011 Venue: International Conference Centre, Abuja
Conference Proceedings: Volume 22 – July 2011
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT): A Veritable Tool for Tourism Development in Nigeria – Ogbu S.E., Idris I. and Ijagbemi A.B.
- Information Dissemination on the Internet in Nigeria Based on some Functions of Cryptography – Victor O. Waziri
- Building a Data Warehousing and Data Mining from Course Management Systems: A Case Study of Federal University of Technology, Akure Course Management Information Systems – Akintola K.G., Adetunmbi A.O. and Adeola O.S.
- A Computer-Based Security Framework for Crime Prevention in Nigeria – G.O.Ogunleye, O.S. Adewale, B.K. Alese and A.O. Ogunde
- A Proposed Architecture for Defending Against Command Injection Attacks in Distributed Network Environment – Asagba P.O. and Ogheneovo E.E.
- Combating Terrorism with Biometric Authentication Using Face Recognition – Adebayo K.J., Onifade O.W., Akinmosin A.S., Yussuf S.E. and Dada A.M.
- Combating Crime and Terrorism Using Data Mining Techniques – Raphael Obi Okonkwo and Francis O. Enem
- An Assessment of the Current ICT Usage Level – Adebayo K.J., Akinmosin A.S., Yussuf S.E. and Dada A.M.
- A Model of Customer-Centric Information Systems for Federal Universities and Parastatals in Nigeria – Inyiama H.C. and Uzoh J.C.
- High Quality Database Content: Success Factors and Improvement Strategy – Chimeke S.C. and Akpon-Ebiyomare D.E.
- Application of Strassen’s Algorithm Rhotrix Row-Column Multiplication – Ezugwu E. Absalom, Abdullahi M., Sani B. and Junaidu B. Sahalu
- Wide Area Network Implementation Issues in a Small and Medium Scale Enterprises – S. Orike and P. Okwoli
- Wireless Technologies: Uses and Authentication of Data Communication – Rasaki J.O., Agbasi K.C. and Ejiofor V.E.
- From CAPTCHA to AQ-SOCHAMACAP: A Move from Static Question to Dynamic Question – Onwudebelu U., Fasola S., Obi C.N. and Alaba O.B.