Sustainable development has become one of the major global issues of this era. In recognition of the world’s need for sustainability, the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development adopted by world leaders at the United Nations summit in September 2015 came into force on 1 January, 2016. Information Technology enabled innovation is integral to incorporating sustainability into global development. The 13th International Conference will provide a unique opportunity to bring together stakeholders from government, industry, academia, the United Nations, multilateral agencies, international organizations, youth groups and civil society to share knowledge and experiences towards leveraging IT Innovation to achieve more sustainable and inclusive societies. Actionable initiatives and solutions will be developed through collaborative dialogue, keynotes, presentations, demonstrations and panels during the Conference.
- Poverty Eradication, Food Security and Digital Inclusion
- eHealth, mHealth and Innovation – Sustainable Healthcare for All
- Digital Economies: Capacity Building, Startups and Youth Innovation
- Sustainable Infrastructure for Innovation, Research and Development
- Closing the Digital Gender Gap
- Environmental Sustainability and Climate Change – The IT Innovation Imperative
- Smart Cities, IT Parks and Digital Nations
- E-Government, Digital Development and E-Readiness
- Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection and Digital Privacy
- Education for All through IT Innovation
- Disruptive Technologies for Sustainability: Mobility, IoT, Big Data and Cloud
- Agricultural Systems
- Transport and Traffic Technology
Call for Papers:
Authors are invited to submit their full papers in English on original work for publication and presentation at the NCS 13th International Conference.
All submitted papers will be peer reviewed by highly qualified panel of reviewers. The authors are requested to submit full paper of their original and unpublished work not later than Friday, February 10, 2017.
Instructions to Authors:
- Authors are invited to submit their full papers in English on original work intended for presentation at the Conference. Paper acceptance will be based on full paper submission
- Papers must have relevance to one or more of the sub-themes listed
- Initial submission must not include the authors’ names and affiliations. However, full details of authors (names, addresses and e-mails) must be included in the final camera-ready copy
- All papers must be submitted electronically as an attached Microsoft Word document (.doc). Full papers should be mailed directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the paper as the subject.
- Where there are multiple authors, only one can enjoy the 20% discount and at least one author must pre-register to qualify for inclusion of paper in conference proceedings
- Paper acceptance will be reconfirmed after necessary corrections / modifications by reviewers have been fully carried out
- Only full papers received on schedule will be considered
- Selected papers may be considered for publication in International Journals, including the Journal of Computer Science and Its Applications, published biannually by Nigeria Computer Society
All submitted papers to NCS conferences must be previously unpublished and may not be considered for review or publication somewhere else during the period at which such papers are undergoing NCS review.
Submission of Full Paper – Friday, February 10, 2017
Notification of acceptance – Friday, April 14, 2017
Submission of final version – Friday, May 12, 2017
The National Secretariat: Plot 10, Otunba Jobi Fele Way, Behind MKO Abiola Gardens, Central Business District, Alausa, Ikeja – Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: +234(0)17744600, 08097744600, 09038353783 | E-mail: email@example.com
Taiwo on +234(0)8098647348| firstname.lastname@example.org
Goke on +234(0)8033475299| email@example.com
Abuja Office: Plot 1321, Aderemi Adesoji Street, Cadastral Zone B1, by Hot FM, Gudu District, Abuja
Sunday on +234(0)7033020271, 09-2907287 | Sunday@ncs.org.ng